Our Family Programs
We nurture family life by offering Jewish and interfaith families the warmth of friendship and connection through regular programming, including:
- Family and Children’s Shabbat and holiday services and family events.
- Potluck dinners, family hikes and sledding and swimming parties.
- Gleaning from local farms.
- Ceremonies to welcome newborns.
- Bat and Bar Mitzvah celebrations.
- Nature-based educational programs.
Meet Our Education Center Team
Rabbi David Fainsilber
Rabbi David has 20 years of Jewish youth and family programming successes. Through guitar, singing, and engaging stories, he teaches Jewish values and songs in all of our family and youth programs. Contact: email@example.com, 802-253-1800.
Beth has served as a school and programming director. She has trained as a museum educator and teacher of Second Language Learners in Vermont, New York, and Tel Aviv, and worked as an educator, arts administrator and ELL teacher while living in
Israel for 19 years. Beth looks forward to supporting the use of art in our experiential learning programs of Kinderlach, Gesher, and Olam Chesed and strengthening organic Hebrew learning. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org