Our Family Programs
We nurture family life by offering Jewish and interfaith families the warmth of friendship and connection through regular programming, including:
- Family and Children’s Shabbat and holiday services and family events.
- Potluck dinners, family hikes and sledding and swimming parties.
- Gleaning from local farms.
- Ceremonies to welcome newborns.
- Bat and Bar Mitzvah celebrations.
- Nature-based educational programs.
Meet Our Education Center Team
Rabbi David Fainsilber
Rabbi David has 20 years of Jewish youth and family programming successes. Through guitar, singing, and engaging stories, he teaches Jewish values and songs in all of our family and youth programs. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-253-1800.
Stacey Oshkello, Director of Family and Youth Programming
Stacey enjoys sharing her passion for earth-based Judaism with families and youth. She has been teaching for more than a dozen years in a variety of educational settings. Through experiential education she inspires connection to Judaism’s ancient teachings, while making them relevant for our modern day. Contact: email@example.com, 603-387-8697.